Adam Pitzer
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know that the Kickstarter included male and female versions of the characters but are they in the retail box?

If not, are they purchasable? I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Warren
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
La cheeserie!
mbmb
Like most of the content which was originally supposed to be available over a year ago, the alternate gender heroes are not available yet. They are going to be shipping to backers soon and I guess be available soon after in their store and at retail locations.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adria D
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Currently the only female models available are the Saloon Girl (City of the Ancients) and Rancher (Swamps of Death). The other heroes are all male.

Alternate gender minis will be available for purchase at some point in the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L VonMeister
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And they are made in resin. Not plastic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark T
United States
Southern MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
VonMeister wrote:

Source?
I'd be very surprised if they departed from the existing supply system they're using for the alternate heroes.

For the OP though, while it may be a while before the "official" alternate heroes are available, there are several miniature sources from whom you might acquire your own custom pieces. Reaper Miniatures has a line of minis that includes a number of western themed figures. I think the only one I couldn't find a very good proxy for was the Nun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L VonMeister
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Snardo wrote:
VonMeister wrote:

Source?
I'd be very surprised if they departed from the existing supply system they're using for the alternate heroes.

Kickstarter update. The expansion heroes and alternate sculpts are being produced in resin. Recent update. Go check it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.