4 Posts

Warhammer Quest: The Adventure Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Engagement without range... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
sai harris
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I've yet to play it but I have a firm grasp on how to play the game.

I'll use the dwarf and wizard for example here.

If the wizard is engaged and it is the last enemy, can the Dwarf engage that enemy instead?

Or can the dwarf attack that enemy since it is already engaged?

Trying to get my head round how this situation works.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aswin Agastya
Indonesia
Bekasi
Jawa Barat
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Dwarf can engage that enemy. The enemy card in front of the wizard is removed from wizard's engagement zone into the dwarf's. Then the dwarf attack the enemy.

Even if the dwarf already has enemies in front of him, as long as it's less than 3, he can engage additional enemies (up to 3 at once).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yury M
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sevej wrote:
The Dwarf can engage that enemy. The enemy card in front of the wizard is removed from wizard's engagement zone into the dwarf's. Then the dwarf attack the enemy.

Even if the dwarf already has enemies in front of him, as long as it's less than 3, he can engage additional enemies (up to 3 at once).

To be more precise - even if dward already has 3 engaged enemies, he may try to engage one more. This enemy will deal damage to dwarf and retreat to the shadoes (can be useful if you are going to travel to new location and use it to send more enemies from engagement zone to shadows)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sai harris
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ace!

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.