Philip Jelley
United Kingdom
Hungerford
Berkshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1034852783/shadows-of-b...

Hello Brimstone Gang-

This is just a quick update about Wave 1.5 Shipping.

Wave 1.5 Shipping Update

As you know from the last update (last week), we are waiting on two remaining shipments of content for Wave 1.5 - the Custom Shadows of Brimstone Dice and the Resin Hero Figures (Outlaws, Orphans, Drifters, Prospectors, Alt Gender Heroes, and Alt Pose Heroes). Unfortunately, there have been delays for both of these shipments. We are air shipping the dice from China and they were delayed briefly, but the shipment has been sent and we expect it to arrive early next week.

The resin caster just let us know that the resin figures production is now estimated to be done Feb 11th. Sorry to report another delay, but this is the world of game production. We know that all of our partners in manufacturing are working very hard to make accurate estimates and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality. Sometimes, often times, delays happen.

The good news is that we have already begun building orders and will add resin figures and dice when they arrive. This should speed up the processing time, once the final components arrive. We have a lot of work ahead of us building all of these orders and just about every order is different, so it takes time. But, we will be using the extra days waiting for remaining components to get a sizable head start on processing!

Order of Shipping

We have made a schedule of shipping order for Wave 1.5, starting with areas that received Wave 1 shipments latest and proceeding to those who received Wave 1 shipments earlier. Here is the order:
•Australia
•United Kingdom
•Scandinavia
•Eastern Europe
•Southern Europe
•Western Europe
•Central Europe
• Pacific
•North America

What is Wave 1.5???

Just in case you're not sure what this is all about, Wave 1.5 is an optional extra shipping Wave between Wave 1 and Wave 2 that Backers were able to purchase in the Pledge Manager or for a limited time in the Flying Frog Web Store. It includes all of the expansion material that is ready now. For more information about Wave 1.5, please see Update #56.

We will provide more updates as we get new information or have new progress to report.

Thanks,

Scott & Jason
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anders Gabrielsson
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sad about the delay but it seems this is actually within sight now, which is awesome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Hughes
Australia
Camden
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They say a watched pot never boils.. I keep checking my tracking number and although I know it's in Sydney (and has been since Wednesday) it is stubbornly refusing to move from the Sort Facility.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mekon
Australia
Dysney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jokeroz wrote:
They say a watched pot never boils.. I keep checking my tracking number and although I know it's in Sydney (and has been since Wednesday) it is stubbornly refusing to move from the Sort Facility.

Lucky - mind was still in San Fran on Wednesday (and doesn't seem to have hit our shores yet). I'm hoping for Monday...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anders Gabrielsson
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine is still in Kent, Washington, where it's been sitting for three days now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.