7 Posts

7 Wonders Duel» Forums » Rules

Subject: Stone Reserve question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Linda Pollasch
msg tools
This applies to other reserves as well.

Can you purchase multiples of the resource for 1 coin apiece? or only just one per turn?

Thanks!

Linda
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LinMcNab1 wrote:
Can you purchase multiples of the resource for 1 coin apiece? or only just one per turn?

You can purchase as many resources as you like in a turn, and a reserve card makes you pay 1 for each of its type of resource. (See Trading on page 8.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schenck
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
GO BUCKS!
badge
Stop touching me!
mbmbmbmbmb
They're some of my favorite early cards. After a couple of purchases, they've paid for themselves. Plus they deny your opponent the chance to corner the market on their resource types.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Z Koehler
msg tools
LinMcNab1 wrote:
This applies to other reserves as well.

Thanks!

Linda

I'm confused by this card and the rules aren't clear. Does the stone reserve count as 1 stone resource, or does it mean I can buy the stone resource at a cost of 1 coin per resource needed or is it both?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. O. Schaefer
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
zkoehler wrote:

I'm confused by this card and the rules aren't clear. Does the stone reserve count as 1 stone resource, or does it mean I can buy the stone resource at a cost of 1 coin per resource needed or is it both?

The rulebook description seems pretty clear to me:
rulebook wrote:

This card changes the trading rules for the indicated resource. Start
ing on the following turn, you will purchase the indicated resource
from the bank at the cost of 1 coin per unit.

as opposed to the resource card description:
rulebook wrote:

This card produces the raw goods represented.

So, no - it doesn't count as a resource.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Albertsen
Denmark
flag msg tools
mb
still in doubt. if i own stone reserve and my oponent have 2 stone cards do i still only pay 1 gold each stone or 3gold (1 each plus 2 for each stone recourses he have)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Gallagher
Canada
Peterborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Caspian_dk wrote:
still in doubt. if i own stone reserve and my oponent have 2 stone cards do i still only pay 1 gold each stone or 3gold (1 each plus 2 for each stone recourses he have)

You pay 1 gold. It sets the cost of the shown resource at 1, no matter what your opponent has.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.