1 , 2  Next »   | 

Food Chain Magnate» Forums » General

Subject: USA OLGS ship date? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Guilly Berto
United States
flag msg tools
Anyone know when the copies being distributed by Passport are going to start shipping? I saw a street date of 1/29 posted some place. Card Haus has the date listed as 2/3 and MM just says "February".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Crowe
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I pre-ordered through a FLGS (also sells online) and he had a ship date of 1/28 and a street date of 1/29 from his distributor. We had a nasty storm today that delayed movement but it should be here tomorrow!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Dieckmann
United States
Bronx
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine was supposed to have shipped Jan 17th from splotter. Havent heard anything
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Schmitt
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
I received notice today (2/3) that my copy from Cardhaus has shipped.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T K
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just called by my FLGS and my copy came in today!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guilly Berto
United States
flag msg tools
Sweet, I guess MM will be shipping any time now as well. Thanks for the updates.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vivix
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
My CardHaus order shipped yesterday. Supposed delivery tomorrow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nancy Durgin
United States
Tijeras
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CoolStuffInc has it in stock today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zachary Homrighaus
United States
Clarendon Hills
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
$109 with free shipping (as it is over $100 order by itself).

Not a bad price considering it's about $90-$100 to order direct from Splotter to ship direct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Gobe
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Not the avatar you're looking for
mbmbmbmbmb
Funagain says the expect it in Monday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Boberson
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I estimate CoolStuffInc. will be sold out within the next half hour or so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Boberson
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm...that was a very conservative estimate. All gone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Simko

Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yeah, I had a Funagain Essen Order, that some how turned into a "Pre-order of games released at Essen Order". I was doing my solid best to wait for that order to complete, but when I started seeing the CSI stock dwindle on the refreshes, I had to cancel the Funagain order. I like those guys, but that Essen order sort of went Sideways from my past experiences, and I wasn't going to get locked out of the Third FCM print run.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Perez
United States
Terrell
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rumplesink wrote:
Hmm...that was a very conservative estimate. All gone.

Not sure how many copies they had, but the last 20 copies went super quick; probably less than 20 minutes. Glad I got mine!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Dieckmann
United States
Bronx
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For fairness to Splotter My order was delivered on the 29th of Jan, but to my old address. need to update the old Paypal account.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike sueker
United States
Golden Valley
MN
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Well... IF there were any left at the online game stores, theyre gonna be gone super quick now that SUSD just posted a really good review for it.

so if you find one out there somewhere and are remotely interested in it, dont hesitate and snatch it up otherwise its sure to be gone quick
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-Francois Charette
Canada
Montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received my copy of the passport "version" and i was surprised to see that is is not the 3rd printing(i have the misprints)... Is it normal ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Perez
United States
Terrell
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jfmagnet wrote:
I received my copy of the passport "version" and i was surprised to see that is is not the 3rd printing(i have the misprints)... Is it normal ?

Really? From where did you order? Mine should arrive tomorrow. Hoping for the 3rd printing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T K
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jfmagnet wrote:

I don't think the 3rd printing actually fixed them. That's what I received, and the English cards don't have the milestones on the back. I just received it last week, so I don't see how it's the second printing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malachi Brown
United States
Hermitage
TN
flag msg tools
It's turtles all the way down.
badge
“Questions are a burden to others; answers a prison for oneself.”
mbmbmbmbmb
kamarainen wrote:
I don't think the 3rd printing actually fixed them. That's what I received, and the English cards don't have the milestones on the back. I just received it last week, so I don't see how it's the second printing.

Where did you order it from and when?

edit: Also, do your rules say "orange juice" or "lemonade"? 3rd edition should say "lemonade".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-Francois Charette
Canada
Montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a response from splotter saying that the passport copy that i got is not the 3rd printing. (I got it this week in Canada). And yes it says orange juice in the rulebook. I think i will live with that.The cost for the full upgrade with the shipping is 15€...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T K
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Malachi wrote:
kamarainen wrote:

Where did you order it from and when?

edit: Also, do your rules say "orange juice" or "lemonade"? 3rd edition should say "lemonade".

My FLGS, and I preordered it about 3 weeks ago, as their distributor was waiting for the games to come in.

My rules say orange juice. Honestly, I don't think any of the stuff that was supposed to be fixed in the 3rd edition, was actually fixed. Either that, or they didn't really sell out of the 2nd edition, and that was what was shipped to the U.S., maybe along with additional copies of the 3rd edition? That doesn't seem likely though IMO.

So far, I haven't heard of anybody that recently received FCM having the errors fixed on the english side. If anybody has, please speak up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeroen Doumen
Netherlands
Eindhoven
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Click to see this player's page
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jfmagnet wrote:

Yes, Passport has been distributing their first edition copies. So this is as expected.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T K
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jmdsplotter wrote:
jfmagnet wrote:

Yes, Passport has been distributing their first edition copies. So this is as expected.

well, that explains it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Perez
United States
Terrell
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my copy from CoolStuffInc today. I can confirm that the copy I received is definitely not the 3rd printing. Thanks to the heads up from this thread, I suspected that may be the case, so I stopped by Office Depot and printed out the new menu backs and # corrections on the way home.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.