Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Verry
United States
Coxsackie
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
Rommel's Asparagus says -1 'Reinforcements'. I have no idea what constitutes a 'Reinforcement'???
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Siebenthall
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tyrone_Slothrop wrote:
Rommel's Asparagus says -1 'Reinforcements'. I have no idea what constitutes a 'Reinforcement'???

This is when your recruit new characters into your deck. Rommel's Asparagus requires you to spend one extra parachute in order to recruit someone (i.e. normal cost of 2, would now be 3).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
your total available recruitment points is reduced by 1 this turn ie if you play cards that gives you 4 points in total, then now you only have 3 to recruit cards with (its not per card you buy).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan McManus
United States
Peosta
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
Evariste Galois (1811-1832) Rest in Peace
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have 2 pathfinders which you could normally use for either three reinforcements of 4, 2 and 2 or for two reinforcements of 4 and 4, you subtract 1 from just one of the buys, so could buy one for 4 and another for 3.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.