Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One pal I have was so sure the French were so much stronger than other CCN nations, that he would only play French or British! But then he won a couple of games with the Austrians, using the new Tactician Cards. Now he's challenged me to a "campaign" of the five secnarios of Eggmuhl from the Austrian expansion! Good for him.

Has anyone else found that GMT makes a fine recruiting tool?

(Of course, he might have won those games anyway without the TCs, but I just always use them now...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent Reuber
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've never had a problem playing all the nations without the Tactician cards. In fact, since a number of the scenarios aren't balanced, I think the best thing to do with most C&C games is to play then swap sides and play again. Then it's not about the Austrians winning or losing; it's about who can play the Austrians better.

Richard Borg mentioned to me that his players don't use the original command decks anymore, but rather use the new command/tacticians deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Heimann
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
My original command deck has been stowed with respect in a small bag in the original box.

"Sorry old chum, but you've earned your retirement."

TH

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.