BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Related » BGG.Spring

Subject: Friday gaming rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lisa Peppin
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
When on Friday does the con/gaming start? We're flying in, tween has the day off school, so we have choices when to leave. I don't want to miss gaming time, but with losing time zones, I also don't want to arrive too early, because that means waking up too early!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Anderson
United States
Midlothian
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
Est. 2005
badge
_____BGG.CON_____ BGG@SEA BGG.Spring
mbmbmbmbmb
lpeppin wrote:
When on Friday does the con/gaming start? We're flying in, tween has the day off school, so we have choices when to leave. I don't want to miss gaming time, but with losing time zones, I also don't want to arrive too early, because that means waking up too early!

Registration opens at 10:am Friday morning. The gaming areas and library are open as soon as you're able to pick up your badge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Snyder
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CaptainQwyx wrote:
lpeppin wrote:

Registration opens at 10:am Friday morning. The gaming areas and library are open as soon as you're able to pick up your badge.

How long do we have on Monday before the Con closes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Anderson
United States
Midlothian
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
Est. 2005
badge
_____BGG.CON_____ BGG@SEA BGG.Spring
mbmbmbmbmb
thesnyderguy wrote:
CaptainQwyx wrote:
lpeppin wrote:

How long do we have on Monday before the Con closes?

Officially the con closes at 5pm, library at 3pm (I think). At least some table space will still open for gaming into the late evening.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Snyder
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great! Thank you so much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.