Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick Lee
United States
The Woodlands
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If the characters (4) are in a group, and in a room, can each character perform one search action. I.e., 4 separate item cards.

Also, if a character stays in the same room, can he/she perform a search action in the next turn in the same room?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes to both questions. The only restriction is one Search action per activation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Hurd
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gormdragan wrote:
If the characters (4) are in a group, and in a room, can each character perform one search action. I.e., 4 separate item cards.

Snag a torch and do this. Very powerful. Each Survivor taking two cards per turn builds inventory fast.

Remember, no Zs can be in the space.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Carcking wrote:
gormdragan wrote:

Snag a torch and do this. Very powerful. Each Survivor taking two cards per turn builds inventory fast.

Remember, no Zs can be in the space.

but dont forget to pass along the torch as only the figure holding it uses its function

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Lee
United States
The Woodlands
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baden Ronie
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
Just want to make sure I'm getting this right; a survive can keep searching a single area every single turn, yes?

I ask because just now I'm tackling an Abomination, and had searched every room without getting the stuff for Dragon Fire. The way the rules read I was pretty sure you were allowed to keep searching a room forever provided you only performed the action once per activation, but on the otherhand it sound thematically daft.

It makes sense, though, I suppose otherwise you'd just get stuck when dealing with an Abomination.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are correct. There just happens to be a lot of clutter in those buildings...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwayne Taresh
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
In my group we have been playing where each character can only search each zone once (including all streets as one zone). blush We don't keep a tally of where each has searched, though... we use the honor system, and it has worked well for us. This obviously makes the game more challenging, but we have an 80% win rate and people are eager to try a lost scenario again. laugh

After playing with our misinterpretation, I think playing where you can search once per turn regardless of where you are might feel like cheating to my players. I'll run it by them and see what they say.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.