Popular Tags: [View All]
Jamal Rahhali
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hey everyone.

So, I just sleeved my character cards with Ultra Pro Tall Boy sleeves (they're just slightly big, but do the trick!). Anyways, I don't know where to put them. Has anyone who's sleeved the cards come up with a solution that keeps the insert?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Nicosia
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
SMASH!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I sleeved my cards with SwanPanasia sleeves, and they fit back in the original insert... barely.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamal Rahhali
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmb
These ones I picked up are *just* too tall to fit back...guess I'm going to have to get creative!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Grozdanich

Santa Clara
CA California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the same problem. Its not the best solution but if you put them under the insert the box will close flush, they have to be seperate stacks and obviously if the box moves they get a bit mixed up.

Usually not hard to fix but it is slightly inconvient. If i stack them a bit higher its possible the insert might weigh them down enough they wont move as much but unlikely

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamal Rahhali
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmb
I ended up putting them beneath the insert. There enough space underneath the top right corner of the insert to fit the stacked cards. I threw the cards in a baggy, and put them there. Slightly inconvenient, but at least I can keep the insert!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Krasny
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Throw the insert way and just put them in the box?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.