Subject: One run rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Guillaume Zork
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, that is possible! We finished with Team 1 the scenario in a single run. ^^

Intrestingly, the same team finished the Asylum in 2 and Marcy case in 3. Some people have an amazing combination of intuition and luck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That is impressive I have not played this, but we took 3 on asylum and a bunch of tries on marcy (though we wanted to really solve it )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume Zork
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You may be keen to know that the other teams I have played with range from average [Asylum in 3 and Marcy case in 4] to the no-card-will-be-left-unexplored [negative score for Asylum and Marcy case in 5]. So that team 1 has really "something". ^^

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete K
msg tools
I have one player in my group that plays these (we've done the first two so far) that also wants to see every single card in every single room. My wife and I are trying to figure out ways to nicely say "hey we're trying to be more efficient here we can always come back later and see what we missed", but it definitely is hard to score well if you just look at every card and experience everything that can possibly happen in the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it is fine to experience everything and not worry so much about score
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume Zork
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Muemmelmann wrote:
I think it is fine to experience everything and not worry so much about score

Absolutely.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean L
United Kingdom
Coventry
West Midlands
flag msg tools
We took 4, the 4th run was the first time we reached the transition, so we took care to set ourselves up well.

Even with 4 runs, it only took as long as Asylum/Marcy with 3.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Onken
Germany
Varel
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We also managed to get through in our first run
Spoiler (click to reveal)
(refreshing of the time on the last second :D ).

Therefore we were (and are) disappointed about the rating in this case. This time not one single point for finishing it in the first run :( Why?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus
Germany
B├╝ckeburg
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
just kidding
mbmbmbmbmb
My group also finished it in the first run. There werent really big problems or time-wasting moments.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.