Popular Tags: [View All]
Zach Howell
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Another loss at F&Foes, I often think I will never win this, we had such terrible luck its hard to believe.

We started out ok and went through both Bree and Moria by finishing events, not the main track which hurts but for some reason we kept drawing sundial after sundial.

With us barely surviving the gifts from Galadriel helped but we still got beat up pretty bad when we drew 6 events in a row in Helm's Deep and died rapidly.

I often wonder if we are playing something wrong as I have yet to survive up to Mordor in Friends and Foes yet, or maybe we don't cheat as much as other groups?

Anyways we had a good time and I love the cooperative nature of this game, the decisions the group must consider and figure out really make this a fun game between too heavily competitive games.

I would have liked to play Puerto Rico after this but the gang decided they wanted to grow some beans instead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Butler
United States
Fort Walton Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:Session Report
illwill (#20947),
What are some of the rules you question may be played wrong? Drawing so many event tiles in a row is highly unlikely on back-to-back-to-back boards. If you are hanging around the board too long then the events can roll in in a hurry, but on average you have 10 turns before the 6th event rolls in, try planning a bit more with that in mind.

Sam

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.