Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
tom tom
United States
Springfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Want to really test how good you are at Legendary? Try playing with Galactus as Mastermind and NO scheme twists. Just play him straight up. Play with the Heralds of Galactus, any other villains and henchmen of your choice, and any hero team. What fun. Post how you do. Good luck, you will need it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Bird
United States
Greensboro
NC - North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Or imagine playing with Galactus as the Mastermind and Crush Them With My Bare Hands as the scheme! Oof.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew McGorman
United Kingdom
Belfast
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
/looks at wishlist
cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Hamm
United States
Huxley
Iowa
flag msg tools
See this text? It's a gratuitous waste of GeekGold.
badge
The game itself isn't important. Spending time intellectually jousting with likeminded folks is the real reason to game.
mbmbmbmbmb
sabird wrote:
Or imagine playing with Galactus as the Mastermind and Crush Them With My Bare Hands as the scheme! Oof.

I've done this. I lost badly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Wheelock
Canada
Woodstock
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
David Malki drew this!
mbmbmbmbmb
sabird wrote:

I had a great time when Galactus masterminded an Organized Crime Wave. The first two cards were Master Strikes. Maggia Goons alternated with Heralds of Galactus after that, and Kree Starforce villains gave everybody Shards, just for fun. Stupidest game of Legendary I've ever played.

For me, the Galactus Challenge is to not just roll my eyes and hit the 'Refresh' button on my app the moment I see his name.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David A
United States
Yorktown
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have yet to defeat Galactus in any set-up I've played so far.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Bailey
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaiowas05 wrote:
/looks at wishlist
cry

I feel you, buddy. We need a support group....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Lim
Philippines
Iloilo
Oton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1qwerty wrote:
Want to really test how good you are at Legendary?

I my opinion the word "good" needs to be replace with word "lucky".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Bird
United States
Greensboro
NC - North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We were playing the Weekly Challenges and one of them (https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1508886/all-new-weekly-chal...) used the Secret Wars scheme, which randomly added Galactus to the multiple Masterminds. We assumed we were toast (especially since we'd already popped up Thanos as well). The Heroes we were playing with were: Ultimate Spider-Man, Spider-Gwen, Silk, Spider-Man, and Symbiote Spider-Man. Combine the low-cost cards, the strong card-drawing engine, and the multi-class cards together and Galactus was a bit of a pushover. Thematically it's ridiculous, but that's the way Cosmic Threat works.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.