Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carl Frodge
United States
Plantation
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, so this happened in a game I played today.

I have The Paladin on top of my Legacy Pile, with my Warrior underneath it.

I choose the Assassin as my Battle Champion.

The Assassin activates, swapping with the Paladin.
Paladin Activates, moving the Assassin next to her.
Assassin Activates, swapping with the Warrior, then giving the Paladin +4 Power.
Then, during the Legacy phase, the Assassin gives the Paladin another +6 power, for a total power of 14 (4 + 4 + 6).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hamm
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Assuming that you wished to perfom all of those activations, it is correct. The only small mistake is that the Warrior would add 5 power because the Paladin's ability is half rounded up. Otherwise, you played this out correctly, and the total would be 4+5+6=15.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Frodge
United States
Plantation
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thedirtyhamm wrote:
Assuming that you wished to perfom all of those activations, it is correct. The only small mistake is that the Warrior would add 5 power because the Paladin's ability is half rounded up. Otherwise, you played this out correctly, and the total would be 4+5+6=15.

Okay thanks. But I'm pretty sure The warrior would give 4 power. He's 7 base, rounded up is 8, half of eight is 4. Or half of 7 is 3.5, rounded up is 4.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hamm
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
You are right. Morning brain read it as Barbarian despite typing Warrior. You are correct. My bad!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.