Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin McGoff
United States
Hillsborough
North Carolina
flag msg tools
"Solo and Co-Op Mode

It does exist! We have the rulings for them that I will post onto our website soon. We've playtested them before but it was just brought to our attention that 2 scenarios had some weird glitch with the AI. We didn't know if it was a one time thing or if it's persistant so we currently have a playtest group who is making sure the rules work for EVERY scenario one last time before I post the AI. Probably within the next 2 weeks, you'll see a link to the AI rules for Solo and Co-op modes."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reed Dawley
United States
Delmar
New York
flag msg tools
Playing more games is better!
badge
Collecting games is not playing games!
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking forward to checking them out. I like to play a game solo first to get a feel for the rules and avoid my gaming friends from zoning out when I open a rulebook.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gene Chiu
Canada
Vancouver
B.C.
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's great. My friend and I tend to like playing co-op games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Fortney
United States
Evansville
IN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, it's been two weeks with no solo/coop rules posted. I'm guessing with the current shipping cluster&$%@, we won't be seeing these anytime soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.