Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick L
United States
Eagan
MN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got this game from an online store, opened it up and there were no cubes included! I sent an email to Mayfair for replacement cubes. Does anyone have any experience with getting replacement parts from Mayfair? Are they fast? Do they respond? I've had really good experiences with FFG, but for Z-Man, I've sent a mail to only have a part show up unannounced a month later...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Hemming
Germany
Köln
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
mb
Missing parts are really anoying but just letting you know the dice are really not worth the struggle I decided to replace them with some better ones whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arjan van der Smeede
Netherlands
Zoetermeer
Zuid Holland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was missing one of the staff cards. I sent an email to Mayfair about a week ago and received the replacement card in the mail yesterday.
Good service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Funk
United States
Springfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They are usually pretty fast. You sent the e-mail to custserv@mayfairgames.com, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carrie Rostollan
United States
Auburn
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Like what kind of dice do you think are better?

Carrie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CarrieSue41 wrote:
Like what kind of dice do you think are better?

Carrie

Personally I do not like wooden dice bc they feel too light too me. So I don't really love the ones in this game either. The same reason I do not like the ones in Discoveries, bc they are wooden as well.

He's not missing dice though, he is missing the wooden cubes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.