Thunder Bay
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
insideupgames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,
Anyone out there have a template for printing onto 8.5"x11" sticker sheets from the Game Crafter?

I found a single sticker layout on their website but not a layout for the "13x17stickers" sheets they send.

Thanks for your time!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Wedig
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You don't need to setup the stickers in a sheet for TGC. Just upload all the individual stickers, and TGC will set them up in a sheet when they are printed. At least, that the way it worked when I my stickers printed. Also, the stickers will come on "slugs" (cards) of 6-8 stickers apiece.

-Ed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Vitek
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it for 19mm Indented Blank Dice?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xian Brock
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Like mentioned by Edward, you don't need to worry about having a full sheet of stickers for TGC unless you're looking to print them out at home.

indentedblankdice.com has templates available for 19mm dice if you're interested. just scroll down a bit and look for the template link (rather than buying their sticker sheets)

http://indentedblankdice.com/?p=94

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.