Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad Harmer-Barnes
United Kingdom
Rainham
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you carry over XP from one mission to another of the Kickstarter Campaigns (Kickstarter Campaign, Researching Spook Central and The Sedgewick Scramble)?

The base/retail campaigns all specify you carry over XP, but these ones do not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Harrow
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BradH wrote:
Do you carry over XP from one mission to another of the Kickstarter Campaigns (Kickstarter Campaign, Researching Spook Central and The Sedgewick Scramble)?

The base/retail campaigns all specify you carry over XP, but these ones do not.

That's an interesting thing to notice... I just assumed that you carried over XP for all scenarios within a campaign, since they do tend to get harder as you go along, and the first one or two are generally full of ghosts to "farm" XP from...

I would continue to assume that you carry over XP for all campaign scenarios. I suppose if you'd like a more difficult game, you can reset your XP each mission, but I imagine it would be tough to beat the final scenarios without your level 5 abilities.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Sheppard
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I own and have played both Kickstarter campaigns. They are numbered and play the same as any campaign. The campaigns are made up of 4 scenarios and you start the first one with 0 xp.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.