Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Slightly Alive
United States
Columbia
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The sticker sheet was a promo/addon, and not included with every copy of the Rampage version. Cite: My copy of Rampage.

ETA: Assuming you're talking about all the little meeple stickers. If you're talking the stickers for the monsters and trucks and such...that should definitely be there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baker Odom
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Stickers did not come with every copy of the game. I'm not sure how they were limited (if it was just the very first print run or something else) but as I understand it most copies of the game do not come with stickers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
baker mouse
United States
brownsburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ebay has some under "Terror in meeple city".

I have the Terror in meeple city version, and that came with stickers. It was my understanding that "Rampage" never had them to begin with (but it looks like some people did get them with the orginal title).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It came with a sticker sheet for the trucks, monsters, and their paws.

The sticker sheet for the meeple was the add on extra for preorders of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Reilly
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Would you believe I emailed Asmodee and filled out a missing parts request and I just got an email saying they are shipping them to me free of charge.

I'll post back here after I get them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.