Subject: Which element do you guys think that best represents TEK? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Chang
Taiwan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings everyone.
I'm really into this game recently, playing almost every weekend with my fellows. I've been thinking about making a beads art for this game, yet just couldn't decide what to make since I can't spend that much time making all those factions (and hurting my eyes for sure). Maybe the current action chooser tower token? Or Order of Gamelyn? Ha ha!
This thread may not have that much to do with the gaming part, but shows enough how much I like this game. So please let me know which faction, component or element you guys think that best represents this epic game. I'd appreciate that!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aernout Casier
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The ore/manna/food track.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Coe
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.GamelynGames.com
badge
www.GamelynGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
An iconic territory?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron White
Australia
Bathurst
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Bennett from Brawl
badge
Slow and Thoughtful
mbmbmbmbmb
I rarely play them, but I cannot think of Tiny Epic Kingdoms without thinking of the Orc art.

Otherwise, I thought the action card with a couple of shields on it would look cool. You could make up additional shields to place nearby because they have not been spent yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Chang
Taiwan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a good one.
I think I can make the resources as decorations surrounding the main object.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Chang
Taiwan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So which one do you think can be considered iconic, Michael?
(Nonetheless, I think territories may not be easy to make though, since it's hard to illustrate those details without making them look like merely clogged with colors.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Chang
Taiwan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I can understand what your impression about Orcs. They really stands out of the cover remarkably!
I'm kind of in a dilemma whether to illustrate any faction or not, because it's not fair for other ones... ha ha!

The shield tokens on the action card may do the ornament part some good though. laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
The starting player piece.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Chang
Taiwan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AernoutMJC wrote:
The ore/manna/food track.

mgcoe wrote:
An iconic territory?

Rook96 wrote:
Otherwise, I thought the action card with a couple of shields on it would look cool.

Asmor wrote:
The starting player piece.

I ended up including every kind of token into my consideration.
This is what I've got by far. Still working on it.
The die is horribly hard to portray, and the only place that I've thought of to place the silver token is kind of absurd though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.