Star Trader» Forums » News

Subject: Star Trader 3000 mod for Tabletop Simulator. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michal R K
Poland
flag msg tools
Hello.
I am working on a Tabletop Simulator mod with my friends. I have tried to contact Piotr, who design Star Trader 3000 version but without success. So I gather all grafics what I could find and I am working to put all togother. Unfortunate, it will be mixed polish/english version. For myself and my friends its not a problem because we are polish, but I want to give that mode to you guys. So this is what you may help me with:
1 - scans of cards from Star Trader 3000 if somebody owns it.
2 - scans of Star Trader english rules, because I couldn't find it. Then I will make new cards, maybe not so good as those done by Piotr Sielimowicz but ready to use in game.
3 - any improvements you want to do to game, just post them. Maybe New Events or Opportunieties, new Agents, new Modules.
I am awaiting your response. And here is screenshot of that what we already done.
http://i.imgur.com/XqxejCy.jpg
with regards
avnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.