Subject: any U.S updates? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shane Strom
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
Hi all,
Has anyone heard anything at all about the much anticipated arrival of the U.S shipments? I am really looking forward to this game arriving!

-Shane
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
instromwetrust wrote:
Hi all,
Has anyone heard anything at all about the much anticipated arrival of the U.S shipments? I am really looking forward to this game arriving!

-Shane

Last Kickstarter update put the boat in harbor 1st week of February. That update was on 1/20. I'm sure we'll hear more soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Lamont
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Shane,

So the freight container was scheduled to arrive on February 4th in Norfolk VA (I haven't heard yet if it arrived on schedule, but my guess would be that it has, as its just part of the larger freight - still waiting on a word from the shipper to confirm though). It'll then be in customs for 3-10 days (this is apparently the average time for customs). It'll then be loaded on a truck and sent to my place, where I'll turn around and mail it out. So I think it should be getting to me anywhere from the 8th to the 15th. I was holding off on posting an update till everything arrived, as I felt like at this moment I didn't have anything fun to share.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Quinn
United States
Bradley
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am really looking forward to this. I have no less than 3 different groups lined up to play, all different people except for me, of course. (but only 2 of the 3 groups are aware of it). One group of 4 and 2 groups of 5.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Lamont
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
@Jon: Dang man... sounds like you're ready to go!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralf Grasser
United States
Medley
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived today with USPS.

Florida Miami area

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.