New Haven
CT
flag msg tools
designer
:-)
badge
Fay Games logo
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all! I'm sure this exists somewhere, but I can't find it. Can anyone point me to a list that shows each objective set by expansion (and how many copies of that objectives that came packaged in that box)? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Schwarz
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ira212 wrote:
(and how many copies of that objectives that came packaged in that box)? Thanks!

With Core and EoD, one copy (18 and 36 are doubled in Core). With everything else, two copies, unless the set is limited to one per deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Thomson
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
This is the end; hold your breath and count to ten; feel the earth move and then; hear my heart burst again
badge
"We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Tennyson
mbmbmbmbmb
This should help.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mKWjrbWfP4hVw8qR3wqX...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ira Fay
United States
New Haven
CT
flag msg tools
designer
:-)
badge
Fay Games logo
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to both of you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.T. Dimino

Miami
Florida
msg tools
Card Game DB is FANTASTIC both for looking up card and for deckbuilding - be sure to click the "more options" link in order to get the advanced search options.

Flip The Force also has a very good card search database.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.