1 Posts

Pimp: The Backhanding» Forums » Sessions

Subject: A Three Game Series rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kris Johnson
United States
flag msg tools
This is a three game series from March 2005, shortly after I bought Pimp the Backhanding.

Game One

The game started out looking extremely one-sided in my favor. In the first round (of three) I managed to mack Eimi, whose value is a hefty $150. In fact, she's the highest-valued Ho in the deck. I also snagged Kelly, who is worth $80 and has a Tongue Stud (which allowed me to revive all of my whacked pimps when I played Go Down, instead of reviving just one). My opponent managed to mack a couple ladies with lower values, and things weren't looking too good for him. He did have one thing working in his favor: a pimp named Bart who, when equipped with a Trash Can, I could not defeat in Backhanding contests.

My opponent then played Caught Drinking Out The Milk Jug, which forced me to discard the lovely and valuable Eimi. Things went downhill for me from there. Though I was able to mack some Ho's, my opponent was able to backhand every last one of them, and keep most of the ones he macked, too. My attempt to devalue the Ho's he collected in round two using V.D. Outbreak was foiled by the Phree Clinic.

At the end of round three, I was left with only Kelly, while my opponent had a veritable harem. I believe the final score was something like $400+ to $80, in his favor. He was helped a good deal by the fact that he had the Pimp Ben and the Ho's Ben's Sister and Ben's Mom (American Version). This gave him a bonus in defending and then another bonus when tallying their value.

Game Two

In the second game of the series, my opponent was seriously out-pimped. I had two additonal Pimps in my hand after the initial deal, which gave me the Pimp advantage, 7-5. In round one, my opponent committed all five of his pimps to macking, which left no one to backhand the Ho's I successfully macked. I had two Pimps in reserve for backhanding, and at least one of his Pimps was whacked. My opponent suffers from some manner of dice-rolling malady, so those odds were stacked against him, too. At the end of the game, I was triumphant.

Game Three

The final game of the series didn't go so well for me. My opponent once again got Bart, who makes up for his social shortcomings by being the most backhandingest Pimp in the game. I had the most mackingest Pimp, Ben, who is smooth, just like silk. Alas, all the sweet talking in the world couldn't prevent Eimi from furthuring her education when my rival played Community College Application. All I could do was attempt to minimize the damage by playing Dey's All Bitches, which guaranteed me a victory in one Backhanding contest. In the end, my opponent was victorious by a wide margin (which was widened thanks to the prudent application of S&M Gear).

At the conclusion of our three-game series, my esteemed rival had two wins to my one.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.