Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alliantie AJ
Belgium
Rijkevorsel
België
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A lot has been posted and said about the printing errors of this game ...

Question: a 999 Games Dutch version, without 48 on the scoretrack and Bejing spelled wrong ... are there other mistakes on this board?
There is also cards with mistakes, is that only in the English one?
999 Games had a first production with bad quality boards, is this part of it or not?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bjorn Petit
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The 48 missing on the game board and the wrong spelling of Beijing does not concern Concordia but The voyages of Marco Polo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alliantie AJ
Belgium
Rijkevorsel
België
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oeps

Thank you for that ...

So how is it then with the dutch misproduction?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Bampi
Italy
Padova
flag msg tools
badge
"Go suck yer blade!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Petitje81 wrote:
The 48 missing on the game board and the wrong spelling of Beijing does not concern Concordia but The voyages of Marco Polo

I was about to write "Beijing???". Thought I were missing a (very weird) expansion map cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harry Bosch
Netherlands
Rotterdam
ZH
flag msg tools
badge
In honour of the brave crew of Hr.Ms. Java 27-02-1942 † Battle of the Java Sea
mbmbmbmbmb
Kind off hijacking the thread / going off topic but I'm glad my Dutch version of Concordia seems to be safe for now. Would be interested if I can combine it with Salsa. Is there any difference with the cards that come with that expansion?

Dutch editions with print errors do worry me. I saw that the Dutch Fields of Arle comes with a correction sticker that you need to stick on the main player board? Yikes! A few weeks back I wanted to get Merchants & Marauders but (luckily?) the Dutch version was sold out. I got the English version which has the added bonus that it will combine better with the expansion (which will probably never come out in Dutch).

Reading German or English is easy for me so I'm leaning towards buying English or German editions depending on the developers native language. It's easy and cheap buying German games via Amazon.de and they are up to date, will work with all expansions and in many cases it will be even cheaper that way. I'll probably buy Orleans next using Amazon. I know the White Goblin Dutch edition will be out in March but what's the use if I can never be certain the Orleans: Invasion expansion will be released in Dutch. Beter to go original in my opinion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.