Elfenland» Forums » General

Subject: Buy separate travel-bricks rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robbert Vervuurt
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have just gotten this game, but sadly it's not complete as it's missing one of the travel bricks with the swine on it. Since there's an element of secrecy to these bricks, I can't just make one, as everyone will know directly what that one brick is.

I am now looking for exactly that brick OR a complete set of 48 travel bricks. Is there a place where I could buy it? I tried the Geekmarket, but I can only find complete games on there and not parts

To be clear, I'm talking about this piece:

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Try this geeklist:
2015-2016-2017 Spare Parts Resource List

Or better yet:
Item for Geeklist "2015-2016-2017 Spare Parts Resource List"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbert Vervuurt
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have just purchased it through 999 Games' customer service. They write "these parts", so I'm guessing I just bought 48 new transportation tiles for €1 including shipping!

Guess this topic can be locked now, if that's a thing here
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rvervuurt wrote:
I have just purchased it through 999 Games' customer service. They write "these parts", so I'm guessing I just bought 48 new transportation tiles for €1 including shipping!

Well that's cheap
Threads don't get closed here. Somehow people always find these threads and eventually "wake the dead" by posting a new request for travel tokens here

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connor Cranston
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rvervuurt wrote:

Hmm, the original game has been out of print for many years in The Netherlands (999 Games is a Dutch publisher).

Did you check which version they will send you? Chances are, since they just released an anniversary edition you might get those tile(s), which have VERY different artwork from the original game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
mbmbmbmbmb
Khonnor wrote:
rvervuurt wrote:

Hmm, the original game has been out of print for many years in The Netherlands (999 Games is a Dutch publisher).

Did you check which version they will send you? Chances are, since they just released an anniversary edition you might get those tile(s), which have VERY different artwork from the original game.
As long as all the tiles match, the artwork can be different but it won't affect game play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connor Cranston
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, the the OP....what did you receive: 1 tile or all tiles? Old artwork or new artwork? Just curious...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.