Subject: This game can be so unfair! ;D rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just played a two player game (Medics and Command).

In the middle of the third wave (round 8), the Medics (mostly their Ajax suit and some Stim Packs) had everything cleaned up already with two healthy Field Medics and some gear left over, while Command was on the last enemy with three troops left. Things were looking good, until...

Reveal: Swarm Caller (couldn't kill it, so...)
Reveal: Swarm Caller (couldn't kill it either, so...)
Reveal: Eater of Hope (that one ate the rest of my troops, but at least had the decency to die with them)
Reveal: Bomber (Base had 10 hp left)
...and there was another enemy unrevealed behind it, too.

Bye
Thanee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Gaia
France
Asnières
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Being a Geek is a sure sign of a sound mind, cause it means you think that life as it is is dull and should be more interesting. Which it is.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanee wrote:
Just played a two player game (Medics and Command).

In the middle of the third wave (round 8), the Medics (mostly their Ajax suit and some Stim Packs) had everything cleaned up already with two healthy Field Medics and some gear left over, while Command was on the last enemy with three troops left. Things were looking good, until...

Reveal: Swarm Caller (couldn't kill it, so...)
Reveal: Swarm Caller (couldn't kill it either, so...)
Reveal: Eater of Hope (that one ate the rest of my troops, but at least had the decency to die with them)
Reveal: Bomber (Base had 10 hp left)
...and there was another enemy unrevealed behind it, too.

Bye
Thanee

This game's a b*tch. It's a vile (exo)world, cruel, unfair, bloody, dark, violent and sinister to the point of insanity...

Yeah, I know: that's why we love it ain't it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Rush
msg tools
And that I half the reason why I get a few Hyperions!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.