Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Terminator Genisys: The Miniatures Game – The War Against The Machine» Forums » Rules

Subject: T-3000 Stats rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Bigness

New York
msg tools
Does anyone know what the stats are for the T-3000? Was just curious if they are the same as the T-1000. The reason I was asking was I recently saw the new release of the Duel pack of Pops VS the T-3000 but no mention of the T-3000's game stats.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Rose
United States
Linden
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't see the T3000 in the rule book. I also don't see it offered on the Warlord web shop. Where do you see it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Bigness

New York
msg tools
It's on the Riverhorse Europe game sight as a Double pack along with an alternate sculpt of Pops The Pack is called Duel Pack. However no stats were given for the T-3000 on the sight yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PAUL MCLAUGHLIN
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
T 3000 Stats are up on the riverhorse downloads page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Bigness

New York
msg tools
Thanks Paul I printed it out. Holy! Skynet! T-3000 is like the T-1000 only worse. Nano Machine Technology: For his resolution test he rolls two D20 and chooses the best result of the two (If magnetic shotgun shells or the magnetic knuckle busters are used he loses his Nanomachine technology ability and gets a 1D20 resolution roll as normal. Ultimate Terminator: He also gets a D10 save against any weapon, even weapons that normally ignore saves, as well as getting a save when being challenged as an infiltraitor, He is also immune to the Hasta' La' Vista' Baby rule. T-3000 Also has Resilience [3] but receives no penalties when damaged and will fight at full efficiency until he takes its third point of damage. This has me wondering what the T-5000 Skynet's stats would be like.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.