Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dennis Chien
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I could not find it in the rule book, but when you attack a zone, can you choose which enemy to destroy when you roll a hit? For example, I attacked a zone with four units, three standard and one elite. I rolled two dice, scoring a hit with one die. My character's weapon has a strength of 2, so it is strong enough to defeat the elite unit. May I choose to remove the elite unit, or is there an order in which to destroy enemies (standards first?). It is unclear in the rule book. Also if there are different enemy types in the same zone, such as a Molen and a Krohn, which one gets hit first? Thanks in advance for your response.

Edit - Ok, I am stupid. Right after writing this I found the section in the rule book that says there IS a targeting priority. Sorry, please ignore this question!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brady Sadler
United States
Noblesville
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the rulebook in front of me, but isn't targeting priority only used for "massive attacks" and catapults (essentially, area damage). I thought when you did the attack action, you just chose who to kill.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Swanson
Canada
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
strayknife wrote:
I don't have the rulebook in front of me, but isn't targeting priority only used for "massive attacks" and catapults (essentially, area damage). I thought when you did the attack action, you just chose who to kill.

Just reading through the rules preparing for my first game. From what I can see on pg 11 - "Assigning Damage" the targeting priority applies for the catapult and also for heroes attacking from the walls.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L VonMeister
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is at least one card, a spell card, that states destroy 3 units.
You get to choose those. There may be others similar to this one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.