Canada
Belleville
Ontario
flag msg tools
It's a perfect day for some mayhem!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a question more for the Japanese version than the upcoming Kickstarter.

I have the base game, Northern Enchantress, and Six City Alliance. For Six City Alliance there were some randomizers included with black backs. For the other two sets there are no such cards. Where can I find the randomizers for the base game and Northern Enchantress?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canon Chase
United States
San Jose
CA
flag msg tools
As far as I know, randomizers for earlier sets don't exist, unfortunately : ( It really would be nice to use them all together - hopefully they can at least backport it into a reprinting of the game. Might be a nice thing to suggest for the English Kickstarter!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Lucas
Canada
Belleville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems that they are pretty good about reprinting cards that they update. Maybe I could send an email to the Japanese developers about doing it.

As an aside, what are people doing for mixing the sets together with this randomizer issue? For what I have I've been taking a card out of each type and shuffling it as a deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam NoName
Canada
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is an online randomizer that can be found here:

http://hatokura.megane-moe.com/LookupRandomizer.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.