Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul T.
United Kingdom
Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone found any details for a UK release date? Perhaps someone in a FLGS that has information from a supplier?

I always find it odd that such information is hard to uncover in the first place...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cooper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Mage Wars: Beastmaster's Pet
mbmbmbmbmb
Theoretically 20th February. I'll know for sure tomorrow around noon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cooper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry to say the distributor hasn't received the WizKids delivery yet, so it probably won't be Sat 20th after all. The distance between release in the States and over here is variable, to say the least!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul T.
United Kingdom
Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone heard anything yet? It seems Wizkids once again are making it hard for me to give them my money!

I should have kidnapped the President of Wizkids when I met him outside the UK Games Expo a few years back. Perhaps held him in my attic, occasionally feeding him in exchange for updates on game release dates.

You see what the suspense is doing to me? I'm ranting!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cooper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The latest news is that they will be in shops next week, with an actual release date (set by WizKids) of 4th March, I think. Which means I will get my stock on Wednesday, but won't be able to sell it until Friday. So if someone from America visited and came into our store to play, they could use their new stuff, but we couldn't use ours!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cooper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh dear. We've received our notification of next weeks releases, and the Dice masters stuff isn't on it. I'll try and find out what happened later today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cooper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been told that the release date is now 11th March. Obviously, as this is the third release date put out by Wizkids, there is no reason to believe it any more than the first two.

I don't understand how Magic the Gathering set a date way in advance and, to the best of my knowledge, have never failed to release their product on time, on the same day everywhere in the world. Perhaps Wizkids should have a chat with their friends over at Wizards of the Coast, and find out how it's done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cooper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The release date will definitely be next Friday, 11 March. However, when the distributor released the news to shops for ordering, the Starter Set was already sold out to pre-orders, which means not all of us will e getting the stuff in. Also, the release is only for the D&D stuff, not for World's Finest. Hope you get yours next week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.