Subject: Cloud City Wing Guard...I may have cheated.. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brandon Aeschleman
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So last night I was playing...probably my 3rd game of this. I had the Falcon out. It had been committed to the force and had attacked the turn before so I gave it 2 focus tokens...(Might I add that I killed an objective in one shot due to my objectives giving me unopposed bonuses and lone attacker bonuses:-) ) Anyway...my next turn came around, I refreshed the Falcon by 1 token. It still had a token. I played the Cloud City Wing Guard. Then I played Bamboozle which lets me move a focus token from a target character unit to another character...now...as I write this I realize that I already cheated as the Falcon is a Ship, not a character...but my question is actually still valid. It's coming I promise. I sent the Focus token on the MF to the Wing Guard (I now also realize I could have sent it to my enemy as well.) Then I attacked another objective with the Falcon. I won the edge battle. I just had the MF attacking. Now, I have a focused Wing Guard. Can he still contribute to the battle and add his (Won the Edge) attacks even if he has a focus token? I played it as "Yes.".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon
United States
Christiansburg
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Play more Inis
mbmbmbmbmb
If I'm understanding what you're asking correctly then no. Because you've moved the focus token to CCWG, it is unable to strike as it is already focused. If it can't strike, its icons are not added to an engagement whether you've won edge or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.