7 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Europe » Scotland

Subject: Lotr lcg rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kev Grant
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Any groups in south Lanarkshire still play this game...I know its late in the day but I've just gotten a core set and loving it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Dickson
Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm south Ayrshire but this is an awesome game to get into. Quite quickly jumped to my number, hope you have fun with it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Stewart
Scotland
ELGIN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know someone who is still into this...I dont think its late in the day
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Ross
Scotland
Motherwell
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Kev

I haven't played it myself, but I've put a shout out on the Lanarkshire Gamer FB page to see if there are any devotees locally.

Where in South Lanarkshire are you based? If you were to bring it along to one of our Motherwell sessions, I'm pretty sure you'd find someone to play it with you!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John McCollum
msg tools
I have some stuff for the game, although it's been a wee while since I've played! (I'm in Glasgow.)

I think I have:
1 x core
The Mirkwood cycle
The Hobbit: Over Hill and Under Hill
The Hobbit: On the Doorstep
The Black Riders

I'd be keen to get a game going at some point, I really love it and I've only ever played solo. Feel free to send me a PM if you'd like to arrange something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev Grant
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Thanks Michael, im based in Larkhall

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Ross
Scotland
Motherwell
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good stuff Kev

I see John has already been in touch, hopefully you can sort something out. If you van make it over to Motherwell we meet on the 1st/3rd Saturday of every month. We'd love to see you there some time!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.