Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Jaeger
Germany
Koblenz
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmb
Quick questions:

1. I assume I can choose the target of a sentinel and it does not fire on my own characters (I didn't find it in the rulebook) ?

2. If I have a character with a natural movement bonus (e.g. it cost only 1 to move through woods) and this character uses a mount, will the movement bonus still be valid ? I would assume the movement bonus only applies to his natural movement and not to his "artificial" movement ?

Thx.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hunter42 wrote:
1. I assume I can choose the target of a sentinel and it does not fire on my own characters (I didn't find it in the rulebook) ?

A sentinel doesn't have a target. The player who deploys it decides who or what it fires at, like any other unit. It just can't move.

Quote:
2. If I have a character with a natural movement bonus (e.g. it cost only 1 to move through woods) and this character uses a mount, will the movement bonus still be valid ?

The characters are all slightly different, so it would depend on the exact text, but yes, probably.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.