Thodoris Kalaitzis
Greece
Kalamata
flag msg tools
1.Just bought the game and I am missing the ten yellow agents.
Others have already experienced that too sooo...do we all have to write an email to Treefrog Games or are they gonna do something about it?

2. Much (digital) ink has been spilt about the Loyal/Resto (L / R) track, when the sollution seems pretty easy, yet a little Algebra comes in play.

When one of those markers moves, all we have to do is see the initial difference between them and the final one. Not matter what happens on the the two tracks. Then we subtract: Final difference - Initial difference.

For instance...
L: 2. R:5 Initial dif. is 3(could have been the other way around on the the L and R tracks, does NOT matter)

L marker moves 5 times due to three cards played. Now: L:7, R still at 5. Final dif. is 2.

Final dif. Minus Initial dif.: 2 - 3 = -1. All players lose 1 VP.

I have practiced it with many results, including the ones in the rulebook.

Please, correct me if I am wrong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Forrest
Australia
Embleton
Western Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. I'm not sure what you think they will do if you don't write to them?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thodoris Kalaitzis
Greece
Kalamata
flag msg tools
I am writing to them right now, but I suspect this is a problem in a larger scale. Just my opinion on the issue...Happy with the game overall. Very happy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron McKenzie
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel like a better solution for the loyalty and restoration track would have been to put a endgame token on the score track and just have the endgame token move down the track based in the difference (so if you have 5 players as the difference is 3, the token would be on 17). This means the individual score game end trigger occurs at the same time as normal, without requiring you to move multiple tokens with each change.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.