Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Briscoe
United Kingdom
Shropshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I cannot find the cards that Richard Ham shows in his runthrough that fit on the left of the player board. the space with the 10 shards on.
Also I cannot find any mention of them or those shard spaces on the player board in the rules......Has it changed since its prototype?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dana Dawson
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Magic Powers cards are in an expansion called Trickerion: Dahlgaard's Gifts . Nevertheless they are already contained in the Legend Box of the game.

There are 90 such cards in the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Briscoe
United Kingdom
Shropshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I do not have any extra cards and they are not mentioned in contents of rulebook.
Mine is called LEGENDS OF ILLUSION.......or are there two versions?
Thanks for your reply.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Combs
United States
Spring Lake Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Legends box is the Kickstarter edition. You have the retail edition. To get the Magician Powers, the Duel of Magicians 2-player variant, as well as few extras, you need to get Trickerion: Dahlgaard's Gifts. Kickstarter backers got this for free with their pledge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Briscoe
United Kingdom
Shropshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Great......thank you.
Its great living only 5 miles from Gameslore.......he is reserving it me to collect.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.