Captains of Industry» Forums » Rules

Subject: Score about 3 Captain card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
YANG CC
msg tools
1. VERSATILE CAPTAIN
What's the meaning about "RE Types"??
I think there are only three types of RE: Bronze, Silver, GOLD.

2. RESEARCHER
How to score about it?? Is it cumulative??

3. BALANCED EXPANDER
Does it score for each of your facilities according to the size??
If I have 4 facilities, which are size 3, size 4, size 5, and size 6, do I got 34 point?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Keller
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
1. RE Types are Residential, Commercial, Industrial, and Transportation. Bronze, Silver, and Gold are RE Levels.

2. Researcher is not cumulative. Only cards which say "plus" are cumulative. For Researcher, you only score the highest level you qualify for.

3. Balanced Expander rewards players for expanding their facilities evenly. In your example, you would only get 3 MS, since your smallest facility is size three.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
YANG CC
msg tools
About BALANCED EXPANDER, if I have 3 size 3 facilities, do I still get only 3 MS?

About RESEARCHER, I still don't understand.
For example, how many MS are in the following picture?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Verret
Canada
Laval
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
- For Balanced Expander, yes 3 MS.
Another example: If you have only one facility, and it has a size of 5, you score 10 MS.

- For Researcher, 10 MS because you have 6 or more advances. If you are also the player with the most advances, you score another 5 MS (6+5=11).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Keller
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Dan is correct. Sorry about before, I forgot that Researcher had a final + bonus for most.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.