That Super Bowl Know Nothing is none other than

Jeffrey Drozek-Fitzwater
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Unfortunately for Chit Chat, he does mention games in the interview; HOWEVER, I'm not mentioning them directly so I'm pretty sure I'm not running afoul of any rules. I mean who are we to dictate what a BGGer says in a Jimmy Kimmel interview??

The real question is, can Chit Chat make hay of this Intentional Super Bowl Ignorance game BobCatPoet is playing? Can we do it better?!?

edit: oops, I guess I did mention games, so I ran afoul of the rules. Chit Chat, please be gentle in my punishment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I see Last Train to Wensleydale and Mage Knight. Not bad.

And hey, I found out who was in the superbowl.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David K.
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So who's going to send him a GM with the name of the winner in subject?

whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmb
Shadowen wrote:
So who's going to send him a GM with the name of the winner in subject?

whistle

Were we not supposed to? ninja I might find a game of his trade list and post a trade request with the info.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Monopoly: Denver Broncos?

Bronco Ranch?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hathorn
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My brother has been to his house. I say get the address and live action role play the Cam Newton interview on his front lawn!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Drozek-Fitzwater
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not really a you-know-what per se, as there's no real way to win.

No lie: I sat in front of the games because I wanted people to see them, maybe see if anyone here noticed. And they did!

If you're curious about it, check out lastman.us. I'm one of the admins (or whatever we're calling the committee that makes decisions), so I'm happy to talk about it.

And I like the ideas!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Society of Watchers
United States
Killbuck
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What's a super bowl? Is it like a super big bowl to put chili in, flavored with Rudy's pepper flakes?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Jones
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bobcatpoet wrote:

No lie: I sat in front of the games because I wanted people to see them, maybe see if anyone here noticed. And they did!

If you're curious about it, check out lastman.us. I'm one of the admins (or whatever we're calling the committee that makes decisions), so I'm happy to talk about it.

And I like the ideas!

You are very awesome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeff
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking at the website lastman.us reminds me of the first year of BurrEato and that site.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
My wife sneaked up behind me while I was working in the garden. I was so startled I soiled myself.
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I think that all right-thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am.
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I just happened to turn over to Kimmel in time to catch the interview. (Fallon was doing this really lame thing where he has The Roots sing an impromptu song about audience members.)

I wasn't really listening to the interview itself -- as soon as I noticed the games behind him I started trying to read/figure out some of the titles. I got at least a dozen right, I think.

The way Kimmel said "We're getting a sense of you in general, now." after Jeff pointed back to the board games (which Kimmel thought were VHS tapes) kinda irritated me, as it seemed like a bit of a put-down. But I thought Jeffery held his own, after that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Drozek-Fitzwater
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kafka wrote:
You are very awesome.

Ha, hardly.

claymore_57 wrote:
The way Kimmel said "We're getting a sense of you in general, now." after Jeff pointed back to the board games (which Kimmel thought were VHS tapes) kinda irritated me, as it seemed like a bit of a put-down. But I thought Jeffery held his own, after that.

I think that's just what he does- make a little remark. I didn't think much of it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Frodge
United States
Plantation
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aaaaaaannnddd...he just talked about the superbowl. Very disappointing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Drozek-Fitzwater
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
agentkuo wrote:

Sorry?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hathorn
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kafka wrote:
bobcatpoet wrote:

And I like the ideas!

You are very awesome.

So are you, Jeff!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MARCUS GABRIEL
United States
Grosse Pointe Woods
Michigan
flag msg tools
"Five cents, please," his front door said when he tried to open it. The toll door had an innate stubborness to it... UBIK
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have a superbowl, but I have one with The Little Mermaid and one with the 101 Dalmations on it leftover from when my kids were little. And my kids are super.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Frodge
United States
Plantation
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bobcatpoet wrote:
agentkuo wrote:

Sorry?

He just talked about the Superbowl, it was really boring, I was hoping he'd talk about gaming and the hobby.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.