Exploding Kittens» Forums » Rules

Subject: Playing after getting attacked rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Meow San

Chaos Realm of the Soul
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I get attacked by another player then on my turn I play an attack, do I need to still play one extra turn after that? And then the next person on my left will still need to take 2 extra turns after me (Even if in the event that I get bombed)? Anyone can help me? Thanks!^^

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Monsen
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is covered in the rules.

Quote:
(If the victim of an Attack card also plays an Attack card, their turns are immediately over, and the next player must take two turns.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xristos Lagogiannis
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If i got attacked and can't defence , i am forced to draw two cards. If the first card that i draw is an attack also, i can immediately play it so i won't draw my second card OR i must draw the 2 cards first because i coyldnt defense the attack????

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Monsen
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fifini wrote:
If i got attacked and can't defence , i am forced to draw two cards. If the first card that i draw is an attack also, i can immediately play it so i won't draw my second card OR i must draw the 2 cards first because i coyldnt defense the attack????

Can you point out where it says you draw two cards? Despite the resemblance, this is NOT UNO.

You take TWO TURNS, which means you get to do everything you normally would in a turn, ie, playing as many cards as you want. If you happen to play an attack card in your first turn, you end your turn and don't have to take a second. If you don't, then you end your first turn like normal (which involves drawing a card), and then take your second turn. If you play an attack card in your second turn, you treat it as if you played an attack card, which means your turn ends without drawing.

This is right in the rules. These rules are really easy to understand. Read them.

Here's a link: http://explodingkittens.com/how

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Curley
United States
New York
flag msg tools
And don't forget that if you have Skip cards in your hand, you need two to counter the attack card. One would only counter one turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.