Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Madeira» Forums » Rules

Subject: Capitania building action and II and IV Passing rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
In these cases do you get the income for workers just placed or the Kings bonus for placing the ship?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Soledade
Portugal
Leiria
Leiria
flag msg tools
designer
WYG Developer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
darthnooch wrote:
In these cases do you get the income for workers just placed or the Kings bonus for placing the ship?

Thanks

What do you mean with income?

When you use Capitania you get the VP or VP's and place (or move) 1 or 2 men in one or two cities.

Same thing happens when you pass to spot II (get 1VP and place or move 1 man).

When you pass to spot IV you get to place or move 1 ship and get the king bonus. If you're placing a new ship must pay the wood.

Hope this helps.

Paulo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sorry I worded the question badly. What I was wondering was that when you do the Capatania building action which lets you place worker(s) into the city, do you simply place them and gain VP or do you get the additional benefits of placement as when you do the mayor action? I believe you've specifically stated this in your explanation (you place workers and get VPs that's it).

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.