Thrash'n Roll» Forums » Rules

Subject: Touring w/ Turbo rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carolyn Palmer
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
This might be stupid question but I can't find a definitive answer anywhere I've looked. Is there a limit to how many people can tour with Turbo in a given round? If I tour with Turbo in a round, have I locked all other players out of touring during that round, even if they have the dice needed to tour?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
no. Anyone and everyone who has the requisite dice can do so. Unlike other locations there are no places to put your dice (or a token in the case of the radio).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carolyn Palmer
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Great, thanks for this! I think it's the lack of spots that threw me, and made me think it was maybe like the radio station. Makes a lot more sense now!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Kellett
United Kingdom
Preston
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct. Just note that if there are any Turbo tokens on that spot, they are scored by the first player to go there and are then removed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carolyn Palmer
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
AnimalMkIV wrote:
Correct. Just note that if there are any Turbo tokens on that spot, they are scored by the first player to go there and are then removed.

Right. Is it also correct that if that player who is on tour discards any fans to move his album/get additional points, you would place any turbo counters that were on those discarded fan cards on the tour for whoever comes after you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tenorsax187 wrote:
AnimalMkIV wrote:

Right. Is it also correct that if that player who is on tour discards any fans to move his album/get additional points, you would place any turbo counters that were on those discarded fan cards on the tour for whoever comes after you?

Yes you do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.