Hide
4 Posts

Pixel Glory» Forums » Rules

Subject: Determining "Random" rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
A. Wertz.
msg tools
Does anyone know if there is a set up procedure for determining a card/player when it says "random" on a card. Me and my group have taken to just rolling either a D6 or D4, whichever is more appropriate. I've looked all over for some clarification and can't seem to find any. Our method seems to work but I just wanted to see 1) If there was some procedure we missed and 2)What does everybody else do in these cases.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Alberts
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
We use the auction cards, but randoms random, so whatever is most convenient!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A. Wertz.
msg tools
Thanks for the reply. Love the game and will definitely be picking up the expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Castillo
msg tools
mb
I've always used a D6. If it's two choices, 123/456 determines the choice. If it's three, 12/34/56, and four choices is 1/2/3/4 with 56 being a re-roll.

I have both pets and achievements (from Kickstarter), and I recommend both. Pets incentivizes you to specialize a deck to get SP and achievements gives alternate goals to strive for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.