5 Posts

Orléans» Forums » Rules

Subject: Farm House (Census) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
devin ott
msg tools
mbmb
Let's say in a 3 player game one person is on space 3 (cheese), another player is on space 1 (wheat) and the third player hasn't activated his Farm House yet.

During census, does the player in space one get docked the 1 coin or the player who hasn't even started the track yet?

We played you had to have used the Farm House to be considered eligible. I didn't see any clarification in the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
United States
Riverside
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ottrod wrote:
Let's say in a 3 player game one person is on space 3 (cheese), another player is on space 1 (wheat) and the third player hasn't activated his Farm House yet.

During census, does the player in space one get docked the 1 coin or the player who hasn't even started the track yet?

We played you had to have used the Farm House to be considered eligible. I didn't see any clarification in the rules.

The person in last place includes any that have yet to advance. The space your marker starts at is technically the "first space" of the track (see setup step 5). Therefore the person in last place includes any that have yet to advance.

In your example, Player 3 would lose one coin.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
devin ott
msg tools
mbmb
WOW, thanks for the quick response.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
devin ott
msg tools
mbmb
Yes, wow. Like I am amazed they answered so quickly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.