Subject: Female White Lion Armor Assembly - Help Needed rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Henry Akeley
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As I attempted to assemble my female WL armored minis I came across a very irritating issue. It appears that none of the legs fit into the slots created by the lower torsos/skirt areas. I tried every female leg in every possible combination yet to no avail. I made one WL armored female but the leg isn't exactly slotted in perfectly, thus leaving her a little taller than the rest of my survivor minis.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? How did you go about resolving it? For the life of me none of the female WL armor legs went in to the corresponding skirt areas.

Tips/help very much appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drake Coker
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
This is my tank for Combat Commander
mbmbmbmbmb
They fit, and very well too, but it can take awhile to figure out how.

Be aware that the skirt & legs are designed for each other and generally not interchangeable. One possibility is that you are simply trying to match the wrong legs to the skirt you are using.

Some of sets fit in a way that I didn't try at first. I'm not sure why, they look perfectly natural once I got the right orientation, but something about some of the pieces encourages trying fits that don't work.

Also check out http://vibrantlantern.com/ for assembly photos and potential tips.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Akeley
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply. I've been using vibrantlantern.com as a guidepost for all of my minis to date (minus pin-ups).

I've tried every combination and maybe I'm just not putting them in at the right angle?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Keeper of the *** Marvel Master Database *** A custom card directory for Marvel Legendary.
badge
Find the Marvel Master Database in the Variants section of the Marvel Legendary Forums.
mbmbmbmbmb
Vibrant lantern site helps quite a bit with assembly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Wirtz
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Vibrant lantern has a few errors in it, it's a decent reference but you definitely shouldn't take it as official if something isn't feeling right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Trust me, those legs fit. Keep trying!

-Ski
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Demian
United States
Issaquah
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Epidemius wrote:
Has anyone else experienced this issue? How did you go about resolving it? For the life of me none of the female WL armor legs went in to the corresponding skirt areas.

the white lion is unusual as you can assemble 5 figures from the sprues.

as i recall, the lower 3 of the 4 (which are right legs) in a line are the same at the "top" of the leg and the others are different (which are left).

see the 2 skirts that are the same in the lower left of the image below - the angled legs slot there and have corresponding "flat top" legs

the other two flat top legs go into the 3rd skirt, just right of the two with angles - good luck!

spiralingcadaver wrote:
Vibrant lantern has a few errors in it, it's a decent reference but you definitely shouldn't take it as official if something isn't feeling right.

nothing on VL indicates it's official and I don't pretend to be definitive. thanks for the feedback.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.