Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan R
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
http://www.wholesalegaming.biz/bg-seditionwars/

$12 + about $10-$12 shipping.

Not the best deal. But I'll just leave this here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Sautman
United States
Evans
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So glad I kickstarted this game for $100 when I see these sale prices.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith B
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zautman wrote:

I gave you some gg to ease your pain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith B
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How legit are these guys. A lot of their game prices are lower than Amazon, which I find strange.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Proprietor and Chairman Emeritus of The Naughty Palace
mb
texascpa wrote:
How legit are these guys. A lot of their game prices are lower than Amazon, which I find strange.
They are legit, they just don't do "free shipping" and traffic mainly in dead CCGs & Clix, so you won't find a lot of BGG discussions regarding them. Much like Troll & Toad, if they sell what you want to buy then you should check them out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E Butler
United States
Hughesville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've ordered before with no problems. No free shipping, so small orders get a bit pricy when shipping added.

spoiled with free Prime shipping - makes you forget how expensive shipping really is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Wertz
United States
Souderton
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
texascpa wrote:

Their shipping prices aren't always the best, but you can't beat their prices on old CCG's and the like. I have ordered from them several times and have never been disappointed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Rodriguez
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've spent more money at Hill's than I'd like to admit, they ship quickly and everything is in great shape.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmbmb
zautman wrote:

Sometimes you kick the start, and sometimes it kicks you back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve B
United States
Springfield
MO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
texascpa wrote:

Nearly every Online Game Store is cheaper than Amazon(unless you are talking about ordering one item at a time and paying shipping).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan R
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
fightcitymayor wrote:
texascpa wrote:
They are legit, they just don't do "free shipping" and traffic mainly in dead CCGs & Clix, so you won't find a lot of BGG discussions regarding them. Much like Troll & Toad, if they sell what you want to buy then you should check them out.

Ship to a commercial address for the best shipping price, too. I can get packages at work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C
United States
Tustin
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
zautman wrote:

Well you did get a lot more freebies beyond the base game, regardless of the quality of the game. Very nice deal if you are a miniatures gamer, but probably not so for boardgamers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Aceto
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure how much shipping is, but for that price I'd buy it for the minis and terrain tiles alone.

I've got a copy and have played through the first mission twice solo and enjoyed it. They did release an improved rulebook and there are some good resources available on BGG, but it's probably too little too late.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Schoberg
United States
Elkhorn
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
let's go.
badge
it's like an accident that we keep on knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting...
mbmbmbmbmb
Hill's is great. I've bought many things there for real cheap (hello, Nightfall, my old friend...).

The shipping is usually 15-20 bucks, but once you get a few games in the cart, it's totally worth it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.