John Johnson
United States
Chester
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here we go:

1)What are the Codex spaces used for? Are these for placing Item cards such as (moderate Asylum spoilers follow)

Spoiler (click to reveal)
discovered pentacles and handwritten letters?

If so, are cards placed into the codex spaces reset in between runs? Thematically, it makes sense that you would lose possession of a physical object when ending a run but it seems like you should be able to keep "information" such as that in the spoiler tag above.

2) When you discover an Item card that overwrites a Plan card, do you reset that in between runs? If so, you would have to rediscover that Item just to have permission to go to the new location, which seems like a waste of time. Again, it seems like you should be able to keep that information.

I am really enjoying the game but the rulebook could use an overhaul.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susan
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
www.Meetup.com/ArizonaGames
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The codex spaces come into play in future scenerios.

Unless a card has a blue Corp logo on it, it gets reset each run.

Up to you and your crew to decide what's mission critical for future runs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
Check out all my instructional How to Play videos at youtube.com/GamingRulesVideos
mbmbmbmbmb
The rulebook has had an overhaul

Version 1.1 is now available in English.

Also, the FAQ is very useful, as a few of the cards have ambiguous wording on them. It's in the forums (was unofficial FAQ, recently renamed Official FAQ)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.