Pick Two!» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Pick Two - Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Schloesser
United States
Jefferson City
flag msg tools
Kevin & Rhonda had to leave a bit early, but Mark and Gail were still ready for another game. With a bit of time remaining, we settled on Pick Two, one of Gail’s favorite games. Mark’s wife Nikki really enjoyed the game at our East Tennessee Gamers’ Christmas party, and he was keen on trying it.

I shuddered as the game causes me to experience a high degree of anxiety and tension – higher than I tend to enjoy when playing games. I must admit that I find the game challenging and quite good, but highly tense and often frustrating. However, my wife enjoys it so much, that I will indulge her whenever she desires.

Mark began extremely well, winning the first two rounds. Gail kept close with a total of 30 points, but my second round was abysmal. I drew two each of “J”, “Q” and “V”. My score for the round was a shocking 165. I improved dramatically over the final three rounds, but by then was out of contention.

Gail went on a tear after the second round, winning the final three rounds. She trailed Mark by 15 points entering the final round, but passed him as he was left with 35 points.

Finals: Gail 40, Mark 60, Greg 340

Ratings: Mark 8, Gail 8, Greg 8
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.