Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Wiggins
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I read the rulebook the FAQ and searched the forums and I've heard many mentions of bridges, but do not know what they are or how they affect the game! Help please?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[maˈtiːas]
Germany
Elzach
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
top right corner: that’s a bridge (and not an intersection)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Dau
United States
Moline
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JoeWiggins wrote:
I read the rulebook the FAQ and searched the forums and I've heard many mentions of bridges, but do not know what they are or how they affect the game! Help please?

Bridge/overpass/underpass.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Wiggins
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How does it affect gameplay?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JoeWiggins wrote:
How does it affect gameplay?

It changes the geography of what is adjacent/connected or how far your restaurant is from the houses/drinks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[maˈtiːas]
Germany
Elzach
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Another picture:

Gluttony can’t access the lemonade source in the top right corner, Golden Duck Diner could (notice the location of the entrance right next to bridge and underpass). Both can access house 12. Neither company could access the beer and coke suppliers on the right. (... without zeppelin of course)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andi Hub
Germany
Frankfurt
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yzemaze wrote:
Another picture:

Gluttony can’t access the lemonade source in the top right corner, Golden Duck Diner could (notice the location of the entrance right next to bridge and underpass). Both can access house 12. Neither company could access the beer and coke suppliers on the right. (... without zeppelin of course)

... but there is no effect on mailbox campaigns: Houses 16, 18, and 12 are all in different districts regarding mailbox campaigns.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.