Mitchell Lurcook
United States
Kingsport
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Far east expansion? Is it worth it?

I like Tanto Coure, Barbarossa, Dynamite nurse returns and Idol Project to name a few.

I pledged for $50 for the base game, and debating on getting the expansion for $20.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Negative Zero
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
It adds some new action cards, some of which are quite interesting, and the Princess (Ouka) has an interesting ability. If it was the JP release I'd suggest going with Northern Limits instead (because it contained a reprint of Ouka as well as Anastasia) but for the Japanime release they should have the updated text from the beginning.

Whether it's worth it to you or not is probably debatable. It's not going to be exclusive to the Kickstarter so worst case you could get it later. I wouldn't say it's essential.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Lucas
Canada
Belleville
Ontario
flag msg tools
It's a perfect day for some mayhem!
badge
It's a perfect day for some mayhem!
mbmbmbmbmb
Going through the cards for Far East I noticed there is at least one powerful card combination I want to try to see if it would work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.