Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott VM
Canada
Langley
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I backed at the level which gave me everything: northeast, southeast, and Canada. The wooden box is not nearly large enough to contain everything. Has anybody found a better storage solution?

Here is what the game author suggested to me:
Quote:
The boards are supposed to be stored in two large cloth bags, and the 600 or so pieces are supposed to go in the wooden box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Beason
United States
Carrollton
US
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've looked for pre-made wooden boxes that might store all the pieces, but I've not see any. My game cabinet is full, so the wooden box and the bags of pieces sit on top.

I think it would require a wooden box of some thickness to hold the $175 set. The base wooden box full has already made the corners loose.

I'd love to have trays or boxes for storing the pieces, something in a thinner, lightweight wood.

I was thinking that if I made something, it might be cool to make the box look like a wooden strongbox or steamer trunk.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.